I take a look at Náufragos, designed by Alberto Corral, published by Lookout Spiele in 2013. It’s a semi-cooperative game in which players are shipwrecked and have to work together to survive on, an later escape from, an island. Mechanically, it combines worker placement and choose your own adventure style exploration. It’s for 1-4 players, ages 12 and up and plays in about 120 minutes. This video is the first part of a walkthrough of a three player game, aiming at teaching you the rules and showing you what the game plays like.
Please note: I’m not trying to teach you the strategy of the game, actually some of the moves will probably be not really good at all.
Many thanks to Lookout Spiele for providing me with a review copy!
Find out more about the game here:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Super Nintendo Game Collection Display Ideas
- Citra 3DS Emulator – NASCAR Unleashed Ingame / Gameplay 4K 2160p (Canary Build – 9abeae8)
- Q*bert NES Review – The No Swear Gamer Ep 296
- Top 10 Worst Video Game Consoles Ever – AVGN Clip Collection
- YOU CAN MOD Minecraft EASILY With This App! – The BEST FREE Modding App!