Today we revisit a true Gentry classic – the beloved and highly important Seiko Alpinist. But this is no ordinary Alpinist! This is the latest generation with some surprising new upgrades. As this is such a cult watch amongst the Gentry audience and the wider Seiko loving watch community, it was only right for me to go old school with a traditional in-depth, desktop, hands-on review.
Join me to find out what is so special about this latest incarnation, including its history, improvements, and negatives. Is it worth the new hike in price? Why is it such an important watch to Seiko and to fans of the Alpinist line? Why has it earned the nickname “Japanese Rolex Explorer”? Is it still the best automatic field watch under $500? Find out answers to all that and more as we take a look at the legendary SBDC093.
To get $100 off $1000+ and then $250 off $2500+ on your next luxury watch, use the code “URBANGENTRY” at:
Check out The Urban Gentry Amazon page here for items featured in my videos. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.:
To get your watch or Gentry related questions answered and engage with some of the community beyond YouTube, join us on Facebook:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Top phần mềm quản lý bất động sản số hóa tối ưu
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3000 mạnh gần gấp đôi so với Threadripper đời trước?
- Google Authenticator là gì? Hướng dẫn chi tiết nhất về Google Authenticator
- Unbox & Đánh giá chi tiết MSI Mag Z390 Tomahawk
- Chew-WGA V0.9 có phải là phần mềm Crack Win 7 tốt nhất? Tại sao?