Update 2017: the app you need to download in order screen mirror has changed its name from Google Cast to now Google Home!
I show you how to screen mirror your Samsung Galaxy J5 (does not matter if its 2015 or 2016 version) wirelessly to your TV (monitor, projector, etc) using Google Chromecast. With Chromecast you can cast and screen mirror your J5 as well as with other Android smartphones. Note that if you have an iPhone you can not screen mirror (airplay) but you will be able to cast apps that are cast enabled.
More info on 1st & 2nd Gen. & to buy is in below links:
ChromeCast 1st Gen. on Ebay:
ChromeCast 2nd Gen. on Ebay:
You can see what Chromecast 1st and 2nd generation look like side by side:
1000s of ChromeCast Compatible Apps that you can cast: TV shows, movies, music, games, sports , etc. Click here to view what apps you can cast:
—— Cool Videos——
Galaxy S7 -vs- Galaxy J5 (2016): Front Camera Video/Photo/Mic Test :
Galaxy S7 vs J5 (2016) Video Camera Comparsion Side by Side @ 1080p HD :
Galaxy S5 -vs- Galaxy J5 (2016) Video Recording 1080p HD Test :
Galaxy S5 vs Galaxy J5 | Video Stabilization vs. No Video Stabilization | Both @ 1080p HD :
Galaxy Note 7 vs Google Nexus 6P vs iPhone 7 Plus 4k Night Time Video Test:
4k Daylight Video Camera Test: iPhone 6s -vs- Nexus 6P -vs- Galaxy S7:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3000 mạnh gần gấp đôi so với Threadripper đời trước?
- Google Authenticator là gì? Hướng dẫn chi tiết nhất về Google Authenticator
- Unbox & Đánh giá chi tiết MSI Mag Z390 Tomahawk
- Chew-WGA V0.9 có phải là phần mềm Crack Win 7 tốt nhất? Tại sao?
- Bí quyết lập kế hoạch nội dung hoàn hảo và những điều bạn nên biết