It’s been a while since I was a rolling rodent smashing through enemies with my super spin attacks. But this has mainly been due to the fact the recent Sonic games have been so dire.
Taking advantage of this lull steps up Armillo by Fuzzy Wuzzy Games on the Wii U. This indie title is a snip at only £ and is pretty substantial with 45 stages set across 5 vivid planets. The shop function allows you to upgrade your player and even the fasted speed runner took almost two hours to complete this game, so you expect hours of gameplay.
Read the review here:
Part of the Curse Network – Sign up here:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Super Nintendo Game Collection Display Ideas
- Citra 3DS Emulator – NASCAR Unleashed Ingame / Gameplay 4K 2160p (Canary Build – 9abeae8)
- Q*bert NES Review – The No Swear Gamer Ep 296
- Top 10 Worst Video Game Consoles Ever – AVGN Clip Collection
- YOU CAN MOD Minecraft EASILY With This App! – The BEST FREE Modding App!