A playthrough of Kaneko’s 1993 versus fighting game for the Super Nintendo, Power Moves.
Played through on the default difficulty setting.
I quite like this game. It’s essentially Street Fighter for beginners – it plays perfectly well, it looks nice enough, and it’s got a limited number of special moves and super-simplified controls.
If you don’t require complexity in a fighter and sometimes enjoy mindlessly pressing buttons, give this one a try. Limited or not, it’s pretty fun.
No cheats were used during the recording of this video.
NintendoComplete ( punches you in the face with in-depth reviews, screenshot archives, and music from classic 8-bit NES games!
Visit for the latest updates!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Super Nintendo Game Collection Display Ideas
- Citra 3DS Emulator – NASCAR Unleashed Ingame / Gameplay 4K 2160p (Canary Build – 9abeae8)
- Q*bert NES Review – The No Swear Gamer Ep 296
- Top 10 Worst Video Game Consoles Ever – AVGN Clip Collection
- YOU CAN MOD Minecraft EASILY With This App! – The BEST FREE Modding App!