We made the 3D Nintendo logo from the N64 days and of course, we made it out of recycled HDPE plastic.
This was the deepest blank we have cast so far and it took a LONG time to cool down. But it squared up nicely and this stuff carves really well with some sharp chisels.
We’ve recently released some new merch with a bit of a retro gaming theme that we’re calling ‘Brotendo’ 😂 We have hats, tees and a new eco hoodie made from 80% organic cotton and 20% recycled polyester. Check our merchandise banner below this video or click the link to our Teespring store below.
(If you’re a top-tier member of the Brotherhood over on Patreon then you get a free piece of merch each time we create a new one!)
Consider supporting us on PATREON:
Follow us on INSTAGRAM:
Link to our MERCH store:
STARBOND SUPERGLUE 10% off using BROTHERSMAKE10 or click the link below:
Check out our PLAYLIST with all of our HDPE videos:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Super Nintendo Game Collection Display Ideas
- Citra 3DS Emulator – NASCAR Unleashed Ingame / Gameplay 4K 2160p (Canary Build – 9abeae8)
- Q*bert NES Review – The No Swear Gamer Ep 296
- Top 10 Worst Video Game Consoles Ever – AVGN Clip Collection
- YOU CAN MOD Minecraft EASILY With This App! – The BEST FREE Modding App!