Ever wondered how to make your own Nintendo 64 reproduction cartridges? Now you can, and it’s easier than you might expect! You could be playing romhacks, fan-translations, and obscure titles within minutes with this new tech. Thanks for watching!
Head over to RetroStage’s website to get your own N64 Blaster and Retro Blaster Programmer:
They also sell all 5 CIC chips, and the translucent cartridge cases seen in this video. 🙂
Check out John Riggs!:
Animal Crossing English Rom: For legal reasons I cannot directly link to any game roms, and you should always own the game in question if you plan to use a rom/emulation. That being said, if you are interested in the specific build of Animal Crossing which bypasses the N64 internal clock, you will likely need to search for something like “Everdrive 64 compatible Animal Forest”. Please be aware that the game may need a donor EEPROM to save progress.
Music by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Super Nintendo Game Collection Display Ideas
- Citra 3DS Emulator – NASCAR Unleashed Ingame / Gameplay 4K 2160p (Canary Build – 9abeae8)
- Q*bert NES Review – The No Swear Gamer Ep 296
- Top 10 Worst Video Game Consoles Ever – AVGN Clip Collection
- YOU CAN MOD Minecraft EASILY With This App! – The BEST FREE Modding App!