Recording brought to you by American Express
Playing games is fun but making games is even better, especially with Kotlin and libGDX. Let’s build together a breakout game and let’s explore the gaming framework libGDX.
This session will show some libGDX’s concepts: how to draw and animate elements of our game, how collision system works to destroy our bricks, what Kotlin brings to libGDX. Then we will dive into more advanced topics like shaders, in order to handle pixels from our images. Why are we doing all of this? To break the high score, of course!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Super Nintendo Game Collection Display Ideas
- Citra 3DS Emulator – NASCAR Unleashed Ingame / Gameplay 4K 2160p (Canary Build – 9abeae8)
- Q*bert NES Review – The No Swear Gamer Ep 296
- Top 10 Worst Video Game Consoles Ever – AVGN Clip Collection
- YOU CAN MOD Minecraft EASILY With This App! – The BEST FREE Modding App!