I needed to remove the tape on the stained concrete floor and layout new tape for our Awana® game circles. We have done this in the past a few times. This particular floor has been down for about seven years and is missing some sections as they have been worn away. I have created my own diagram based on the official dimensions and have a couple of time-save things I do to make putting the tape down easier and repeatable. Also, I recruited my kids to help which always makes it a little better.
I am not going to detail every step in this video but show you a couple of really nice, time-saving techniques that will help your circle be accurate and quick to layout.
Try it for free
2″ Vinyl Floor Tape
1″ White Vinyl Floor Tape
ALL THINGS ME:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Super Nintendo Game Collection Display Ideas
- Citra 3DS Emulator – NASCAR Unleashed Ingame / Gameplay 4K 2160p (Canary Build – 9abeae8)
- Q*bert NES Review – The No Swear Gamer Ep 296
- Top 10 Worst Video Game Consoles Ever – AVGN Clip Collection
- YOU CAN MOD Minecraft EASILY With This App! – The BEST FREE Modding App!