Create a UIScrollView using Auto Layout in Storyboard for Xcode 9
Learn how to create a UIScrollView that can contain more content than fits on the screen using this tutorial.
1. Create scroll view, set constraints
2. Create content view inside scroll view, set constraints
3. Rename ContentView
4. Equal widths and heights from ContentView to the ScrollView
5. Lower priority for the height to 250 (make it low, so that it doesn’t override the iPhone height)
6. Add all content to the ContentView, not the scroll view!
Grab the Xcode project on GitHub
Learn how to make iPhone apps from scratch using Swift 4, Xcode 9, and iOS 11. I teach how to use Storyboard, Auto Layout, UI Design, app ideas, and app usability.
Download the code:
Make your first iPhone app: