A platform/run n jump/maze game where the object of the Q*bert game is to change the color of the top of the cubes to the Destination color indicated at the upper-left of the screen (below Player 1’s score) by hopping onto them. When all the cubes in the pyramid have been changed to the destination color, the screen will advance to the next Round, with the player-controlled Q*bert character starting back on the top cube. At the beginning of each Level, there will be a short demonstration cycle with Q*bert hopping around four cubes to explain to the player the play action of each Level. Each Level consists of four Rounds. The current Level number and Round number is displayed at the upper-right of the screen (below Player 2’s score in a 2-player game).
Note: Used a collision cheat. There’s a glitch in the game near the end caused by the cheat. The game has 9 levels and it is endless as once you beat level 9, it repeats level 9 endlessly.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://top100vn.com/game
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Super Nintendo Game Collection Display Ideas
- Citra 3DS Emulator – NASCAR Unleashed Ingame / Gameplay 4K 2160p (Canary Build – 9abeae8)
- Q*bert NES Review – The No Swear Gamer Ep 296
- Top 10 Worst Video Game Consoles Ever – AVGN Clip Collection
- YOU CAN MOD Minecraft EASILY With This App! – The BEST FREE Modding App!