This video tutorial shows you in the first part how to setup a mini map in gamemaker studio like you see in metroid/metroidvania games. The trick is very simple in its nature, simply take one big map and just show a small snipped of it. Super easy to setup and work with. So if you always wanted to have a mini map like in those good old super nintendo games, well here you are.
▶ Gamemaker Studio:
▶ Trial limitations:
♥ My free game Clunky souls:
♥ My assets:
Get some assets at itch.io
♥ Support me and get fresh game art and game maker projects every month:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Super Nintendo Game Collection Display Ideas
- Citra 3DS Emulator – NASCAR Unleashed Ingame / Gameplay 4K 2160p (Canary Build – 9abeae8)
- Q*bert NES Review – The No Swear Gamer Ep 296
- Top 10 Worst Video Game Consoles Ever – AVGN Clip Collection
- YOU CAN MOD Minecraft EASILY With This App! – The BEST FREE Modding App!